Monday, September 29, 2008

Vinnie's Wedding

On Friday, September 26, I flew back to Philadelphia and Moorestown, NJ to attend Vinnie Balsamo's wedding. Vinnie was one of my best friends in high school, and it was great to get back there and hang out with all my old football buddies. It was an amazing reception, but as with almost all weddings I have attended, I end up appreciating the time I spend with people around the table at the reception and at the open bar as much as the ceremony itself. I got to see Chris Chesner, Maria, and their daughters before the wedding, and Joe Mure, Murad, Mike Meaney, and Coach Paris at the wedding. That definitely made the quick trip back completely worth it. And to top it off, I got to stay with Katie and Drew and eat at the White House and Webers!

Photo album (Photos courtesy of Joe Mure)

No comments: