Friday, August 7, 2009

Cape May with the Family

One of the best aspects of my trip to the Ottawa River in my van was that it afforded me the opportunity to pop on down to the Jersey Shore afterwards to hang out with my family. After a too-quick Saturday night stop in New York to see Mom and Dad, I made it to Cape May, NJ for one of the annual Brown-Foertsch family vacations that I have never been able to attend. And this was a particularly good year to be in attendance, since it gave me a chance to meet the newest members of our family, Isabelle and Andrew!

It was a wonderful, relaxing week on the shore that was spent hanging out with brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces, and nephews. I captured a few fun photos of our time on the beach, body surfing, and the dog-cousins playing. I have some great memories of our time there and can’t wait to see everyone again at Christmas!

Cape May Photo Album

No comments: