Thursday, May 16, 2013

We’ve moved!

That’s right, my digital. stories. blog has moved! I’ve spent the past two weeks migrating it to a fancy new WordPress-based site that you can read all about in this new post over at patrickbrown.org.

The Blogger posts will remain here, but all of my future posts will go directly to patrickbrown.org instead of to the rumitcu.blogspot.com URL.

If you’ve been a loyal subscriber to my blog, you’ll need to update your subscription method to keep getting updates.

  • Email subscribers: Just enter your email address in the right sidebar on the patrickbrown.org site and you will continue to get updates in your email when I post new content
  • RSS subscribers: Use patrickbrown.org or patrickbrown.org/blog as the feed that you want to subscribe to.

See you over there!

No comments: